10 Days in the Bible Ideas
Here are a couple ideas to help you apply your Bible study time to your life:
SOAP Bible Study Plan:
- S - Scripture - read the Bible passage slowly. Which verses stand out to your today?
- O - Observe - What truths, warnings, commands, or guiding principles do you find in this passage? What is God showing you today?
- A - Apply - Time to make this study personal. How do the things you have observed make a difference in your life today and tomorrow? How can your life be different/better because of this passage?
- P - Pray - Take a few moments and pray about the things you have just learned, and ask God to make them a part of your life.
- (Some people write down these short thoughts in a journal to help remember and solidify them in their mind)
“One Passage” Questions:
(Some questions to keep in mind as you read)
- What is one passage that encourages you? How does it encourage you?
- What is one passage that inspires you? How does it inspire you?
- What is one passage that convicts you of sin? How does it convict you?
- What is one passage that challenges you to change? How does it challenge you?
- compiled by Pastor Greg Hudson